Reporting Changes

If you need to report changes to your NY State of Health account information, you can make these updates in several ways:

Make sure NY State of Health has your current mailing address, phone number and email address so they can contact you about your health insurance, including when it is time for you to renew.


If you enrolled in Medicaid through your county’s Medicaid office or through New York City’s Human Resources Administration, contact that office to update your address and contact information.  


How to Update Your Address Online in Your NY State of Health Account:


How to Update Your Phone Number, Email Address, and Communication Preferences Online in Your NY State of Health Account