Welcome to the NY State of Health Assistor Tool Kit.
On this page you will find specific tools and resources to help you reach and assist consumers, and also stay up-to-date with the latest information from NY State of Health. Many of these resources can also be downloaded and printed.
Click on these headings for more information:
Resources for Consumers
Anonymous Shopping Tool:
- Information regarding the anonymous shopping tool and the tax credit estimator feature is available here.
NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up:
- The Look-Up tool is available here.
- A tutorial video about the tool is available here in English and available here in Spanish.
- Materials in English
- Materials in Additional Languages
- Materials Order Form
- NY State of Health Brand and Co-Branding Guidelines
Appeal and Informal Review Process:
NY State of Health Events Map and Events Submission
News and Reports
Health Plan Information
Additional Enrollment Topics
Resources for Assistors
- Setting up your Assistor Account
- NYSOH Assistors - Creating Your NY.gov
- NYSOH Assistors - Registering Your Account
- Consumer Identity Proofing
- Identify Proofing Fax Coversheet for Assistors
- Identity Verification Form (DOH-5088)
- Attestation of Identity Form (DOH-5090)
- Identity Verification Form (Children 17 or Younger) (DOH-5091)
Assistor Training Webinars
- New assistors will receive an email with an invitation code after completing training. New assistors should start by registering as a New User. Once you are registered, you can log in using your invitation code. Still have questions? Call NY State of Health at 1-855-355-5777.