Welcome to the NY State of Health Assistor Tool Kit.
On this page you will find specific tools and resources to help you reach and assist consumers, and also stay up-to-date with the latest information from NY State of Health. Many of these resources can also be downloaded and printed.
Click on these headings for more information:
Resources for Consumers
Anonymous Shopping Tool:
- Information regarding the anonymous shopping tool and the tax credit estimator feature is available here.
NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up:
- The Look-Up tool is available here.
- A tutorial video about the tool is available here in English and available here in Spanish.
- Materials in English
- Materials in Additional Languages
- Materials Order Form
- NY State of Health Brand and Co-Branding Guidelines
Appeal and Informal Review Process:
NY State of Health Events Map and Events Submission
News and Reports
Health Plan Information
Additional Enrollment Topics
- Special Enrollment Periods
- Form 1095A
- Form 1095B
- Lowest Cost Bronze Plan
- Medicaid and Public Charge Q&As for Assistors - Please use the Questions and Answers document as a tool in responding to consumers who have questions about public charge or how receiving health benefits could affect their immigration options.
- Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Resources for Assistors
Assistor Training Webinars